25% of the 100 top grossing mobile games have been tested with PlaytestCloud and we are trusted by 300+ gaming companies across the world. Our aim is to get the remaining 75% onboard with PlaytestCloud.
In order to achieve that bold goal, we are looking for a highly motivated, accomplished and innovative Head of Business Development (f/m/d) to manage and lead our existing Business Development team while also playing an important role as an individual contributor with our key strategic accounts. Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer, you will be responsible for developing and executing the overall business development strategy and expand the team as we continue to expand into new markets. The right candidate will inspire their team to new heights. They’ll be data-driven, understand top of the funnel and pipeline dynamics, be focused on serving customers and internal stakeholders, excel at building high performing teams, and have experience in making processes more efficient.
- Develop and implement the sales strategy to exceed revenue targets
- Team management. Mentors and leads a staff of European business development associates including recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees, creating onboarding processes and ongoing training and development of the team.
- Build profitable inbound & outbound pipeline programs to translate into predictable revenue growth and delivering on growth objectives
- Develop tools and processes that scale growth; inform the development of all sales materials (i.e. case studies, presentation decks, etc.)
- Reporting and analytics. Identify areas of opportunity through performance dashboards and account activities for increased BD performance.
- Building and maintaining effective sales processes, including planning, compensation, account/territory management, and sales tracking.
- Serve as the executive point person for driving sales
- For several of our key prospects, take lead in generate new business opportunities and manage the entire sales cycle
- 4+ years of sales leadership experience in B2B SaaS, preferable
- 6+ years of sales experience in B2B SaaS, preferable
- Strong leadership ability and people management skills
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
- You have (near) native spoken and written English skills. German is not required for the role. Any additional languages will be a plus
- You have permission to work in Germany
- You want to become an expert in using and explaining the PlaytestCloud products
- Bonus: You are knowledgeable about mobile games and play games regularly
- Double Bonus: You have experience with usability testing / user research
- Triple bonus: You have experience with selling SaaS products
What's in it for you:
- Take responsibility for a core part of the business from day one
- Define, build and lead the global Business Development team
- Opportunities to travel the world: Visit customers, attend conferences and other industry events*
- Join a growing company with career advancement opportunities
- Work directly with the top mobile gaming studios in the world
(*Please note: Due to COVID-19, this position will start as a remote based role without any business travel)
PlaytestCloud is the premier user testing provider for a growing number of game studios around the world. Our online platform enables testing iOS and Android games with real players around the world. PlaytestCloud provides in-game video recordings, surveys, and reports which game studios use to craft amazing player experiences. At PlaytestCloud, everybody contributes directly to helping our clients make the best games possible.
With your application, please send us a customized and creative cover letter on why you are a great fit for PlaytestCloud. And if you play games, tell us which ones!
- Our spacious Berlin-Charlottenburg office is easily accessible from all parts of the city
- German lessons on all levels (A1-C2)
- Your favorite drinks, snacks, and coffee
- For those who love cooking, we have a full kitchen
- Flexible work schedule including remote working opportunities
- English is the company language
At PlaytestCloud, we welcome diversity and believe everyone should have a fair chance at setting the high score. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everybody who works here or with us, regardless of race, color, national origin, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion (or lack thereof), political affiliation, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status or any other protected characteristics. Join us and make the future of mobile gaming diverse, inclusive, and exciting.