25% of the 100 top grossing mobile games have been tested with PlaytestCloud. We need your help to make it 100%!
PlaytestCloud makes the world of mobile games more fun for gamers and developers alike. For gamers, PlaytestCloud provides the opportunity to earn rewards by trying out unreleased games. For mobile game studios it’s the easiest way to make sure that their games will be successful with players.
Join a small passionate team working on a product that is being used by companies such as Ubisoft, ZeptoLab, Wooga, and many, many more.
- Work on the Rails app and the iOS and Android libraries that power PlaytestCloud
- Prototype and implement new products
- We work with Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, Java (Android), Objective-C (iOS), CoffeeScript, TypeScript, PostgreSQL, Docker, Heroku, AWS - proficiency with these technologies is not required, however.
- Get access to all parts of our software development process - hosting infrastructure, developer tooling and requirements engineering.
- We use continuous deployment - your changes will be live for users within minutes.
- Both founders are computer scientists themselves.
- We contribute to open source projects.
- You have experience developing real-world applications, through university projects or prior job experience
- You have a good grasp on computer science fundamentals and a desire to understand the entire stack
- You either have prior experience with Ruby on Rails or feel confident to learn it as you go
- Join a passionate team of 10 revolutionizing the way mobile games are developed and tested
- For those who love cooking, we have a full kitchen
- Free snacks & drinks
- Flexible work schedule and home office options
- A living room with a TV and gaming consoles
- The company language is English