Develop great products being used by game studios such as Ubisoft, ZeptoLab, Wooga, and many, many more.
- We‘re looking for a full stack developer keen to learn new things & technologies.
- Join a growing, highly motivated team of 8 people wanting to change the way video games are tested.
- Both founders have a tech background and we are proud of our engineering culture.
Who we‘re looking for
- 3+ years of development experience (in university or in the industry)
- Fluent in English
- Quick learner aiming to deeply understand the whole stack
- Legally permitted to work in the EU
PlaytestCloud is the premier provider of user testing for game studios. We run an online platform where game designers can upload their in-development iOS, Android or browser games, let real players try them out and get feedback in form of summaries, surveys, and in-game video recordings.
- Our office is in the quiet and beautiful Potsdam Griebnitzsee area is easy to reach with the S-Bahn train from Berlin
- You‘ll get a MacBook Pro for work
- We offer free drinks, snacks and coffee in the office